Thursday 3 December 2015

November Favourites!

I'm so inconsistent with favourites posts, but now I'm on holiday I'm trying my best to be consistent with my posting. Read ahead to learn more about my favourites of late and I hope you enjoy the mini reviews!

1. Sukin Mist Toner: So so refreshing after the shower or on extra hot days. I've heard really great things about rosewater and I think this is what's making my skin glow lately.

2. Sukin Super Greens Facial Scrub: I love using this in the morning, it's very brightening and refreshing. One of my favourite Sukin products, and I'm running out so I definitely need to repurchase soon.

3. Etude House BB Cream: I've been getting back into liquid face products and this BB Cream has been very handy for days I don't have much time to get ready. I usually wear mineral makeup but sometimes when I'm in a rush I don't have time to buff and build. This is really easy to slap on and it dries to a powdery finish so I don't even need to set it. I want to write a review on this soon, so keep an eye out!

4. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner: I picked this up fairly recently at the Priceline sale but I have to include this in here because I've been wearing winged liner every day since then because it's so easy with the liquid liner!!! I love the tip, it's just so easy and precise. This definitely lived up to the hype.

5. Maybelline Lash Sensational: I did a review on this, and I'm still loving it. I honestly think it gets better with age too. I pretty much carry this with me everywhere.

6. Nude by Nature Lipgloss: I love this lipgloss because it isn't sticky, it gives a lovely natural shine to the lips, it's very hydrating and softening and it's by one of my favourite makeup companies!

7. Nude by Nature Virgin Blush: I've been loving youthful and dewy makeup inspired by Korean idols, and I think this blush helps to complete the look. It's a loose powder which is a little messy, but I think it's worth it.

Klorane Dry Shampoo: A spur of the moment buy and holey moley dry shampoos are amazing?! Where have they been my whole life? I needed something to freshen up my hair before going out with some friends, and this stuff makes my hair smell and look fresh and clean and awesome. I have really long hair that can look a little flat once it gets greasy, so this is great for volume as well as oil control. I'm really tempted to get the Batiste one next but I know I should finish this first.

4 comments:

  1. Great favourites. The only one I have tried is the Maybelline Master Precise liner - it's perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sukin mist toner is a fave of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good :0 I can't believe I didn't try it sooner!

      Delete