Thursday 3 September 2015

Update on Project Pan

Jergens Crema, Coconut Revolution Body Lotion and Hand Cream, Target Eye Makeup Remover, NYX Butter Gloss, Essence Eyeliner Pen
Just a quick post today: I wanted to do an update on how I'm going on my Finish 15 by Halloween project. I tried gathering all of my empties to take a photo with but I actually forgot some and accidentally dumped one of the empty packages, so I'll just write down a full list below.

Done:
  1. Jergens Body Creme
  2. Target Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
  3. Essence Eyeliner Pen (will repurchase)
  4. Coconut Revolution samples x2
  5. Chi Chi Watermelon Perfume (not pictured)
  6. Target Makeup Remover Wipes (not pictured)
  7. Essence Mascara (not pictured)
That's 7/15 products completed, with only 8 more to go! I'm also very close to finishing:
  1. NYX Buttergloss - I'm realising now it's a horrible colour on me, and it's quite sticky which isn't pleasant when you've got a lot of thick long hair around your face, so I'm going to just give it till end of October and then I'm tossing it. I don't think there's much left in there anyway
  2. Invisible Zinc Sunscreen - I want to finish this before summer hits full force so I can get a new sunscreen
  3. Burts Bees Beeswax Lipbalm - After trying the honey flavour in the same line and also the KORA lipbalm, I've realised that this is actually quite dry, and doesn't moisturise my lips as well, so I'm really eager to finish this too
  4. Goats Milk Soap in Honey 
So hopefully by the next update (around the start of October) I would have finished the above products and maybe some extra ones too. 

If you're doing any project pans, feel free to link them for me to check out below in the comments.

And if you liked this post, feel free to follow me on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment