Wednesday 29 July 2015

Skincare and Makeup Haul!

So I was bad. There were plenty of sales in the last two weeks and I bought a bunch of stuff. Let's start off with Sukin.
Sykin Purifying Facial Masque, Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water, Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum
Priceline had a 3-for-2 on all Sukin products, so I decided to finally bite the bullet and try some products out, as well grab some skincare items I wanted for my routine. I've been really into my masks lately, so I decided to try the purifying mask.

Because my skin has been rather dry and tired, I also picked up the eye serum, and the third product was the micellar water because I wanted see how well it'd took off makeup. I haven't tried the latter yet, because I still have open makeup wipes on the go, but I am looking forward to doing a review on the eye serum and the face mask.

Continuing on with skincare; Priceline also had a 40% off skincare sale a couple days ago, and I popped in to grab a couple things. I needed a toner, so I picked up the Thursday Plantation toner, and it smells like lemonade!

I also got the Natio Ageless Rosehip oil. I've tried Trilogy's rosehip oil before, but to be honest the dropper packging is a pain, especially if you forget to close it back up like I used to do. To avoid making the same mistake, I looked for an oil with a pump dispenser, and luckily Natio had one. I haven't opened it yet, but I plan to crack it open before bed once my pimples clear up.

I also got an Otaku face mask at an Asian store in the city. I really like this brand, if you ever come across it try the light blue and yellow packaged sheet masks you should give them a go. (Also the little cartoons are adorable!)

Now onto some randoms and makeup:
Nude by Nature Mineral Cover in Medium, Rimmel Wake Me Up Conealer, Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm, Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in Rich Brown
Target had a great sale on cosmetics, with 30% off Rimmel and 25% off Target (as well as other great deals that I didn't take advantage of) so I decided to pick up a full size of the NBN Mineral Cover in the right shade. I also wanted to try a liquid concealer, as I haven't had much luck with stick ones, so I decided to get the Rimmel Wake Me Up as I've heard some great stuff about it. I'm hoping to do a first impressions post on it soon!

I did a purge of my makeup a few months ago and got rid of all my pencil liners because I could never be bothered sharpening them, so I finally got a retractable one. It's so quick and easy to apply, faster than liquid liner or pressing black eyeshadow into my lashline, and the formula is pretty good too, and lasted me all of yesterday. I'm excited to work more with it, and see if it really is waterproof.

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed the haul, and keep an eye out for some upcoming posts with these products!

Like this post? Follow me on Bloglovin' here.

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! Looking forward to see what you think of all your new goodies! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an awesome haul! I also hauled a bit of skincare but I've been a bit careful with my spending recently so the priceline sale didn't dig too deep into my wallet. Looking forward to seeing your reviews on these lovely products :)

    sayyip.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used sukin in the past and really quite like their range!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I had no idea Sukin had a cleansing water. Looking forward to reading what you think about it.

    Beauty & Things

    ReplyDelete